New Titans jersey

mctitan53

Ok. Well, this isn't a huge revamp, or anything like that. Just a little tweaking to the current jerseys. I redid the shoulder striping, added the Logo onto the pants, and a few other small details. I really just wanted to use the new template, so I just played around with it for a couple hours, and came up with this. C+C Please!!!!!!! (and I know the stipes on the helmet are kind of messed up, but I didn't notice it until I posted this!)

titansnewtemplateyo3.png

Ok. Well, this isn't a huge revamp, or anything like that. Just a little tweaking to the current jerseys. I redid the shoulder striping, added the Logo onto the pants, and a few other small details. I really just wanted to use the new template, so I just played around with it for a couple hours, and came up with this. C+C Please!!!!!!! (and I know the stipes on the helmet are kind of messed up, but I didn't notice it until I posted this!)

titansnewtemplateyo3.png

It's not bad, but it's basically the same thing they have except for the powder blue striping, the alternate logo on the pants, and the contraction of the shoulder stripe.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

One minor thing..on the side view, the shoulder doesn't appear to be contracted. I really like this overall...I'd like to see how it would look with the should color down the sides of the jersey in a stripe.

From the side view it doesn't, but it kinda reminds me of a college football concept a little.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Archived