Lamar Hunt Stadium

jhans203

Here's something I've always been curious about but never checked on that's A BIT off topic...

I know a company named Arrowhead used to sponsor the arena in Anaheim, hence, the Arrowhead Pond.

I'm assuming Arrowhead Stadium comes from the name Chiefs and is a non-sponsored Stadium, though?

I've also though if that's the case that Arrowhead the company should pay minimal sponsorship fees to try and get their logo and brandname on stadium items. Wouldn't be worth much because people wouldn't automatically recognize the brandname as the sponor, but that would keep it from spoiling tradition, and the company could still get logo recognition.

Anyways, just curious. I don't have a clue what the Arrowhead company is or does (maybe they're LA area only or something), or where the Arrowhead Stadium name came from.

I just felt like chiming in with that. Thanks for any clarification and sorry for taking the thread off track.

Youve seriously never heard of Arrowhead Mountain Spring Water? Ehhh, maybe its only in California, but its probably the worst tasting bottled water ever. It tastes like they took it straight from the Los Angeles water supply. multi_with_Singleserve.gif

Actually, now that you mention it, I have. But I'm not sure I've ever seen it here around the midwest. Certainly not much of it. Thus, it slipped my mind.

Here's something I've always been curious about but never checked on that's A BIT off topic...

I know a company named Arrowhead used to sponsor the arena in Anaheim, hence, the Arrowhead Pond.

I'm assuming Arrowhead Stadium comes from the name Chiefs and is a non-sponsored Stadium, though?

I've also though if that's the case that Arrowhead the company should pay minimal sponsorship fees to try and get their logo and brandname on stadium items. Wouldn't be worth much because people wouldn't automatically recognize the brandname as the sponor, but that would keep it from spoiling tradition, and the company could still get logo recognition.

Anyways, just curious. I don't have a clue what the Arrowhead company is or does (maybe they're LA area only or something), or where the Arrowhead Stadium name came from.

I just felt like chiming in with that. Thanks for any clarification and sorry for taking the thread off track.

Youve seriously never heard of Arrowhead Mountain Spring Water? Ehhh, maybe its only in California, but its probably the worst tasting bottled water ever. It tastes like they took it straight from the Los Angeles water supply. multi_with_Singleserve.gif

Actually, now that you mention it, I have. But I'm not sure I've ever seen it here around the midwest. Certainly not much of it. Thus, it slipped my mind.

Arrowhead water is produced from the waters of Lake Arrowhead, CA (in the San Bernardino mountains). As a person that resides in the L.A. area it taste like crap kinda like the tap water here :D

untitled21.jpg

Redskin IS a racist term, no matter how Daniel Snyder tries to spin it.

Archived