New Football Concept-- My very first...

ShinyHubCaps

Okay, I lied a little. I used MS Paint a little bit, but I mostly used Macromedia Flash. I did it quickly and with a free trial.

The team name is the Norsemen (one of the rejected names for my Racine fantasy team), and is also my first football concept. The logos and helmet are hand-drawn and copied over in Flash, and I also had to copy the template into Flash for coloring.

This is only my second concept ever and I hope you grade generously.

Comments and (constructive) criticisms, if you please.

84f05b5424.png

I like that you tried to not do "paint by numbers" you actually put a new design on the template. As for the logo, it is a little complicated for a football team but pretty good overall. The "N" is a little jagged but OK. Good job overall

saBS.png

I figured that the gradient would be a stretch. As for the primary logo, I wanted to make it more stylized but really didn't take the time because I wanted to work on the other stuff as well. I also didn't want to dismantle what I had already made, but if I ever get a chance to redo this, I would probably just take the front of the ship and make it stylized and maybe fit into a small circular shield instead of the oblong one.

A little gradient-heavy, which doesn't usually work for sports logos (think early Devil Rays), but I guess that's a function of Flash. Otherwise, I like it. Major points for original design elements. The only other thing I would recommend is to fix the boat - it looks a little 2-dimensional, and Vikings weren't skinny dudes.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Archived