Florida Atlantic University Basketball Uniform

rmackman

I saw a picture of FAU playing basketball the other day, and I thought their uniforms were horrid. This is what I came up with as a remedy. It's a little crude, but C&C appreciated. Also feel free to make changes and throw ideas back.

faubball.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

If there was a red outline around the logo on the short, it would look just right.

faubball-1.jpg

Better?

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Then again, I think a white outline should do the trick. I really like the template. I'm glad to see you trying out a different number style with this jersey rather than the pinline block that I am accustomed with seeing for this school, at least on their football uniforms.

I felt this number font fit better with the stylized FAU that they have now. They used to have a block FAU, but this is the "new" logo.

spacer.png

Archived