New Methodist University Monarchs logos

leggman01

Don't shoot the messenger, leggman... in this case, js.

His adjustments to skye's logos are the difference between an impressive - yet flawed - family of marks and an identity package that is damn near - if not - perfect.

No knock on skye, but there is evident distortion of the lion's face, mane and crown in his logos. Further, as tempest pointed out, skye's head-only secondary is awkwardly truncated. The "tweaks" that js posted solve both problems exceptionally well, without engaging in wholesale changes to skye's overall vision.

An eminently commendable job on the part of skye for coming up with the overall design and rendering it so very close to perfection, with kudos to js for the sort of fine-tuning that puts the package over-the-top!

Don't shoot the messenger, leggman... in this case, js.

His adjustments to skye's logos are the difference between an impressive - yet flawed - family of marks and an identity package that is damn near - if not - perfect.

No knock on skye, but there is evident distortion of the lion's face, mane and crown in his logos. Further, as tempest pointed out, skye's head-only secondary is awkwardly truncated. The "tweaks" that js posted solve both problems exceptionally well, without engaging in wholesale changes to skye's overall vision.

An eminently commendable job on the part of skye for coming up with the overall design and rendering it so very close to perfection, with kudos to js for the sort of fine-tuning that puts the package over-the-top!

i'm not shooting the messenger...i thought that js's first attempt to tweak the head only mark made it much worse - it was way too vertical and looked WAY to much like the much maligned buffaslug - his latest tweak is very nice, though, even though i disagree with the need to fix it...like i said, that mark has really grown on me lately

jldesigns404eo.png

Archived