my first ever college hoops court concept

leggman01

methodist university, in fayetteville, nc just got new logos designed by skye dillon (see this thread) and i thought i'd play around with them on uniforms and court designs...this is my first attempt - i went fairly simple because, i can't see mu getting too extravagant - i don't have clean versions of the conference logos, either, but still tried to incorporate them into the court

mucourtql2.png

any thoughts?

jldesigns404eo.png

methodist university, in fayetteville, nc just got new logos designed by skye dillon (see this thread) and i thought i'd play around with them on uniforms and court designs...this is my first attempt - i went fairly simple because, i can't see mu getting too extravagant - i don't have clean versions of the conference logos, either, but still tried to incorporate them into the court

mucourtql2.png

any thoughts?

Several quick things:

1. Like the mid-court logo...similar to Marquette's, but different enough to where it looks good. I assume it's the one your school really has. Also it's a good size.

2. "Monarchs" on the baseline should be facing the court, not the stands.

3. I prefer for the secondary logos from the far side of the court to be facing you instead of the near side...I do like that you put them on the ends of the court that you did because they fit nicely in the negative space caused by the diagonal MU.

4. I would also probably prefer for the conference logo not to stretch the entire width of the land and have a little distance from the foul line as well (a minor personal nit-pick)

5. I really like that you didn't try to trick up the court with any paint. I'm a big fan of the very basic look of lines on the court.

Pretty good job. Most of my comments are either minor or personal complaints.

Archived