Hard to Get Soccer Jerseys...

rmackman

I've been trying to get a Beitar Jerusalem jersey for some time now. I haven't found a single store that sells one. It seems a lot of the stores in Israel do not have websites, so I have no real way to track one down. There are just some jerseys that are tough to come by, and even though www.worldsoccershop.com has a lot of jerseys...I guess ya just can't get 'em all. :down:

gg103270.jpg

gg104912.jpg

sportul.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Wow, what a coincidence.... I've been doing the same for years.

I have a Beitar jersey from like 1998-1999, but its tiny now. My father was back in Israel this past summer, and since they just changed their logo (added lions to either side of the crest, I believe) the new jerseys hadn't yet hit the stores. All I know of right now is that Beitar opened a team shop in one of the malls... I'll hopefully get to pick one up when I'm in Israel in May.

If anything comes up before then, especially if I can speak to one of my cousins about finding a jersey online, I'll PM you. Other than picking one up in Israel, I don't think there's any other way to get a Beitar jersey. Maccabi Tel Aviv, Maccabi Haifa and the national team are the only ones I've found online for sale.

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

Wow, what a coincidence.... I've been doing the same for years.

I have a Beitar jersey from like 1998-1999, but its tiny now. My father was back in Israel this past summer, and since they just changed their logo (added lions to either side of the crest, I believe) the new jerseys hadn't yet hit the stores. All I know of right now is that Beitar opened a team shop in one of the malls... I'll hopefully get to pick one up when I'm in Israel in May.

If anything comes up before then, especially if I can speak to one of my cousins about finding a jersey online, I'll PM you. Other than picking one up in Israel, I don't think there's any other way to get a Beitar jersey. Maccabi Tel Aviv, Maccabi Haifa and the national team are the only ones I've found online for sale.

Even the national Israel soccer jersey is hard to come by, but the national jersey is always so boring!

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

How much better would it be if Israel had kits that looked like this:

israel.jpg

spacer.png

Archived