Jackie Robinson day was Sun.

I'm sorry if i have better things to do w/ my life other than sit in front of a TV or computer (like work and go to school) to find out what a certain sport is doing to remember a legend

..but you started this thread...

...to try to find out...

Oh, never mind.

I think you just won this thread.

Can you "win" a thread?

I think this guy just did.

oh please, i ask a question that i didnt know the answer to, as do many other on this site... and im the one to get bashed for it?? wtf! as i said, i have better stuff do to so i thought i would do the easy thing as ask this site as i know some one is bound to know... so get off my back and go back to playing with ur blow up dolls or whetever u guys get off on!! this is the point of this board, to ask questions!

did your mother not love you or something? such anger...

I think you just won this thread.

Can you "win" a thread?

I think this guy just did.

oh please, i ask a question that i didnt know the answer to, as do many other on this site... and im the one to get bashed for it?? wtf! as i said, i have better stuff do to so i thought i would do the easy thing as ask this site as i know some one is bound to know... so get off my back and go back to playing with ur blow up dolls or whetever u guys get off on!! this is the point of this board, to ask questions!

you%20got%20served.jpg

The kid asks a legitimate question, you guys treat him like he's Public Enemy No. 1, he reacts, and YOU GUYS ARE TREATING HIM LIKE A DICK????

The bullying on this board never ceases to amaze me. I'm beginning to think people like DawgPacPBH and meetthemets just came up from their mother's basements to see if any of their own bullies are lurking outside, then decided to take it out on people not as smart as they are.

I award U of Hawaii Warriors 3 your lunch money

Uh...getting back to the original point of this post...the Orioles also got rained out last Sunday, and had their JR tribute last night (Sat 04-21). Wouldn't have done it on Friday, as that's black jersey night, and they had made a white #42 for Corey Patterson, and likely couldn't have done it today, as the lefty Chacin is starting for the Blue Jays, and Patterson might not start for the Orioles.

You may resume bashing each other now, if you wish.

True story:

BBTV has browsed the CCSLC while receiving fellatio.

Discuss.

You, sir, are a God among men.

(Although part of me expected Lamicus would be the one who had that happen to him.)

Though if Lammykins had said it, you could guarantee he was just making :censored: up.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Archived