Jackie Robinson day was Sun.

why is Gary Matthews Jr. still wearing the #42 jersey?

btw, nice to c MLB let Joe Saunders wear his alma mater's (Va. Tech) hat after what happened on mon.

they didnt play on JR day.

they are doing it today.

he hasnt been wearing the whole time.

pay attention.

correct they didnt play on sun. but so didnt half the teams that day, so MLB let those who were going to wear #42 on sun wear it on mon.

the only thing i can think of, it is the Angels 1st home game since JR day, so MLB is letting him wear b/c of that... but then i dont think ive seen others do that... so y the special exemption?

uofh2aa1.pnghawaiinokaoieu8.png

461177213572il8.png801177214515jw7.png

My favorite saying... "Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, so therefore i am perfect!!!"

btw, nice to c MLB let Joe Saunders wear his alma mater's (Va. Tech) hat after what happened on mon.

they are doing it today.

pay attention.

correct they didnt play on sun. but so didnt half the teams that day, so MLB let those who were going to wear #42 on sun wear it on mon.

the only thing i can think of, it is the Angels 1st home game since JR day, so MLB is letting him wear b/c of that... but then i dont think ive seen others do that... so y the special exemption?

don't all you kids sit around naked watching ESPN or on ESPN.com?

They said teams that didn't get to do it are gonna do it on a certain day, not all teams scheduled it yet.

p.s. "why", "because"

Twitter: @peteeee

E-Mail: peteschwadel@gmail.com

Dribbble!

they are doing it today.

pay attention.

They said teams that didn't get to do it are gonna do it on a certain day, not all teams scheduled it yet.

p.s. "why", "because"

I'm sorry if i have better things to do w/ my life other than sit in front of a TV or computer (like work and go to school) to find out what a certain sport is doing to remember a legend

My favorite saying... "Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, so therefore i am perfect!!!"

they are doing it today.

pay attention.

p.s. "why", "because"

I sincerely hope you weren't trying to crack a joke, in no way was that funny at all. I award you no points.

p.s. "going to"

they are doing it today.

pay attention.

p.s. "why", "because"

I'm sorry if i have better things to do w/ my life other than sit in front of a TV or computer (like work and go to school) to find out what a certain sport is doing to remember a legend

...but you started this thread...

...to try to find out...

Oh, never mind.

If there Sunday Game got rained out they should be allowed to wear 42 some other day, Willie Randolph wore it last night and the Mets held a pre game ceremony

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

..but you started this thread...

...to try to find out...

Oh, never mind.

I think you just won this thread.

Can you "win" a thread?

I think this guy just did.

...to try to find out...

Oh, never mind.

Can you "win" a thread?

oh please, i ask a question that i didnt know the answer to, as do many other on this site... and im the one to get bashed for it?? wtf! as i said, i have better stuff do to so i thought i would do the easy thing as ask this site as i know some one is bound to know... so get off my back and go back to playing with ur blow up dolls or whetever u guys get off on!! this is the point of this board, to ask questions!

True story:

BBTV has browsed the CCSLC while receiving fellatio.

Discuss.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

...to try to find out...

Oh, never mind.

Can you "win" a thread?

oh please, i ask a question that i didnt know the answer to, as do many other on this site... and im the one to get bashed for it?? wtf! as i said, i have better stuff do to so i thought i would do the easy thing as ask this site as i know some one is bound to know... so get off my back and go back to playing with ur blow up dolls or whetever u guys get off on!! this is the point of this board, to ask questions!

Hawaii,

You learned two things today:

1. BTTV received felatio while on this board
  2. There are a lot of a-holes on this board

It is pretty funny though that you got bashed for HAVING a life. You can find more loserisms here.

It is pretty funny though that you got bashed for HAVING a life. You can find more loserisms here.

Loserism? That was one of my favorite threads of all time.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Ha yeah was I the idiot that started that? :P Yup. But there was some pretty funny stuff...loserisms is harsh though, dude. Kind of an unneccesary comment.

Calm down, man. Blow up dolls? And no ones bashing you. I kind of agree with swilson 160.

True story:

BBTV has browsed the CCSLC while receiving fellatio.

Discuss.

You, sir, are a God among men.

(Although part of me expected Lamicus would be the one who had that happen to him.)

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Ha yeah was I the idiot that started that? :P Yup. But there was some pretty funny stuff...loserisms is harsh though, dude. Kind of an unneccesary comment.

Calm down, man. Blow up dolls? And no ones bashing you. I kind of agree with swilson 160.

Actually, that is a good point - my bad for being so harsh. You guys were cool with it on that post. I was going off on PuppyPAC.

Archived