2024 NFL Changes

3 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

As long as their are stripes on all of the pants, the Lions should be an upgrade. I'm convinced the Broncos will screw up whatever they come up with, and the Texans will probably do something stupid like the LA Kiss with one of their uniforms.

_non_secure_images_20140324_news_lakissp

That was a really cool logo IMO. It just wasn’t translated well onto uniforms. Could it have been? Who knows?

4 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

As long as their are stripes on all of the pants, the Lions should be an upgrade. 

I hope you're right - I'm pretty concerned given the team president gave a statement (paraphrasing) the new ones are quite a change, while referring to the 2017 set as a subtle change to the prior set, as well as how heavily the Lions have leaned into the monochrome look this season.

14 hours ago, FiddySicks said:

The Broncos in white helmets is so amazingly stupid. Before last season, I don’t think they had EVER worn a white helmet. If it’s anything g like those mockups, it’ll be on the level of the Bucs going to the alarm clock disaster set. 

People want them to change, but I think Denver’s set is nearly perfect. Only change they should make is go back to the blue jersey for the primary. Anything else is going to be a downgrade. 

The only thing Denver got right with the 90's upgrade is switching back to primary orange in 2012.  Leave blue as the alternate.  And make it royal, navy absolutely sucks for Denver.  

• Like 4
crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

On 1/9/2024 at 6:50 PM, tBBP said:

IMG_6605-1-1101x1536.jpg

0% buying any of this.

How old is this mock-up, using Champ Bailey's name and number?

If the Broncos are actually changing, it's not to a white helmet.

• Like 5

6uXNWAo.png

I can't imagine the Broncos with a helmet that is not blue. They have largely been blue helmets, orange jerseys, and white pants for much of their existence, so it just feels like it should be the general base of their uniforms going forward. Even with the jerseys between 1997-2011 being more navy-dominant, the helmets were still blue. Moving away from that breaks off from the consistency they have had.

• Like 5

OK, thinking about this Broncos thing.  I have an alternate theory that I am not sure I believe.  What if what is being reported is true but opposite?  In other words, what if the throwback to the 80's is not the alternate as is being reported but rather the full time.  And the reported fulltime change is actually the alternate?  I could live with that.  Just add in orange and blue pants options with the 80;s uni.  

• Like 1
crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

11 hours ago, bob95 said:

Based on the rumors surrounding the Broncos Rebrand from the Uni watch article yesterday, I made some mock-ups using the Gridiron Unifrom Datata Base template.

spacer.png

I hate that I actually like these two.

DOJhJrS.png

• Like 3

bSLCtu2.png

14 hours ago, bob95 said:

Based on the rumors surrounding the Broncos Rebrand from the Uni watch article yesterday, I made some mock-ups using the Gridiron Unifrom Datata Base template.

spacer.png

I hate the stupid mountain sleeves they took from Utah. I don’t think it’s 100% legit.

• Like 1

If that truly is the new Broncos set, I would be speechless. Talk about a total missed opportunity.  They keep a consistent, albeit somewhat dated, look for decades only to switch to that?? Every aspect is inferior to what they have currently. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, bob95 said:

spacer.png

Please for the love of football uniforms, I hope they use actual stripes on the pants! Plain or using the 5280 is just stupid! 

• Like 2

spacer.png

I'd prefer jerseys based more on the '65-'66 jerseys myself:

1960_broncos_vs._patriots_game2.0.jpg

...but with the D-horse logo and helmet from two posts up.

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Huh? 1
  • Dislike 1

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

3 hours ago, The Impaler said:

spacer.png

Am I crazy for thinking these would also be totally acceptable with the current logo on the helmet? I know it's a bit of a weird mishmash of eras, but we don't often see teams change logos and I'm not sure that the D logo is actually better than the current logo. 

• Like 9

On 1/8/2024 at 8:29 PM, panthers_2012 said:

My wishlist:

-Panthers get rid of their silver helmets and go with the black as the main. Since they haven't worn the silver pants, I think it's time for the helmets to go (IMO)

-Denver goes with their color rush jersey design for their uniforms

-More teal for the Jaguars

-The Lions get rid of the WCF patch on their new uniforms. Never liked the permanent memorials in uniforms.

-Praying the Texans don't go crazy with their uniforms

- How about the Dolphins going with their throwback uniforms full time??

Obviously, Texans and Lions are happening, but I would like to see these other changes happen.

A few more:

1. Less monochrome, whatever the color. 

2. The Rams replace the gray pants with white and the gray jersey with yellow or drop the gray altogether.

3. No more white socks with white pants, even for Color Rush jerseys.

4. The NFL requires uniforms to be uniform.

I can't think of any reason why the NFL can't require all players to wear matching uniforms. You'd be surprised how many times I've watched Eagles games this year looking for players wearing black socks.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Jezus_Ghoti said:

Am I crazy for thinking these would also be totally acceptable with the current logo on the helmet? I know it's a bit of a weird mishmash of eras, but we don't often see teams change logos and I'm not sure that the D logo is actually better than the current logo. 

spacer.png

• Like 6