- Home uniforms look nice. There are some minor things I do not like about it, but otherwise it's fine
- I don't mind the color of the away set. It's a nice differentiation from the normal white and it's too obtrusive.
- Hopefully they'll pair the "bone" tops with blue bottoms
- Gradient numbers aren't as bad as I thought they would look. It's livable but better that the Falcons gradient choice.
- I do not like the design on the sleeve of the away. Why couldn't they just mirror the home look?
- I don't get the weird patch on the chest. It looks out of place when compared to the rest of the set. Especially since the away is off-white and the patch is FULL white
- I could do without the striping pattern on the pants. Either make it solid yellow/white fade on the blue, solid blue on the yellow and yellow/blue fade on the bone or nothing at all. Even solid stripes would make more sense.
- The royal helmet is strange to me. I get they wouldn't use a navy helmet if they're embracing their older colors, but the royal helmet looks off to me, Navy would've looked a bit strange but it would've felt right to me. The royal helmet also is just going to signal more Angelo State jokes.
Overall these are a downgrade for me, they are solely in the bottom middle of the NFL.