2024 NFL Changes

I'd like to think Seattle WOULD do it, but I don't think they will. Much like someone said in an earlier post re; Denver, this is what they SHOULD be doing, not any of this other nonsense with numbers on the pants and a white helmet that has only existed for 1 year, but the Broncos owner(s) and the team likely thinks this'll be the bee's knees. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, MCM0313 said:

I wish the Cardinals lies had been Cardinals truths. That sounded like such an interesting set. 

Did we ever get to the bottom of that?

I know we had legitimate sources/info...was it something that was on the table and scrapped?

Did any legitimate leaks come from that?

I'm still curious as to what that would've looked like.

This might be an idea for teams that insist on wearing white socks. If they could have stripes on the socks that match the jerseys, or a single stripe matching the number color on the jerseys, that would make the white socks more bearable.

• Like 2

I've been thinking a little bit on the Seahawks uniform "leak", and while I'm not hanging my hat on anything until we see an actual product, I don't think that the description is too unrealistic, considering that their Lumen Field roommates the Sounders recently changed to a similar set of colors. Don't know if that would be a coincidence or something planned, but it's just something that came to mind.

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

1 minute ago, NFLfan42 said:

Next to the White throwbacks, which I'm not sure they wore this year. Interesting pairing possibly for next year.

Eh, I don't think it's something to look into. Looks like it's just one of those Riddell fashion helmets. Seems to fool a lot of people in similar situations with other teams.

spacer.png

https://shop.miamidolphins.com/miami-dolphins-unsigned-riddell-flash-alternate-revolution-speed-authentic-football-helmet/p-26246602059797+z-9852-2478547847

• Like 4

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

48 minutes ago, NFLfan42 said:

Next to the White throwbacks, which I'm not sure they wore this year. Interesting pairing possibly for next year.

Please no

Also, they did wear the white throwbacks against the Pats in Week 8

spacer.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NFLfan42 said:

1 hour ago, SSmith48 said:

Eh, I don't think it's something to look into. Looks like it's just one of those Riddell fashion helmets. Seems to fool a lot of people in similar situations with other teams.

spacer.png

https://shop.miamidolphins.com/miami-dolphins-unsigned-riddell-flash-alternate-revolution-speed-authentic-football-helmet/p-26246602059797+z-9852-2478547847

Likely a hot take: if they ever decided to add back an orange alternate, this might not be a bad idea to pair with it (and probably aqua pants).

• Like 6
  • WOAH 1
  • Hurl 1
  • Dislike 2

On 1/16/2024 at 4:14 PM, DCarp1231 said:

Since Reddit is definitely trustworthy, a now-deleted post implied the Seahawks are getting new uniforms this offseason

https://news.sportslogos.net/2024/01/16/could-seattle-seahawks-get-new-uniforms-in-2024/football/

GD7qj5CXgAAbQq8?format=jpg&name=large

GD7qj5CXEAAIo0A?format=jpg&name=large

Wishful thinking, but the Seahawks are still staying with their navy blue, action green, and doggie grey, along with the silly patterns they use for their silly uniforms. Now granted, I wish this was true, but if they were to make a new uniform that is sort of similar to the throwbacks, they would keep action green and never ditch action green at all. Hell, they would even make an action green alt of the new uniforms right away.

Now, I do believe they are keeping the throwbacks, but they need to wear them when they play the AFC West when they get around playing the AFC West.

But yeah.

As for Denver, I probably want them to use academy blue again since that blue brought the best with the orange they used.

Can we please have a ban on Reddit rumors and especially Reddit copy/pastes?  Whether it's true or not, it just causes swirl and unnecessary worry.

When one of our verified insiders comes with info, or someone gets it from some credible source that's not publicly available on the internet, that's one thing.  From a forum where anyone can do a Google search and get the scoop?  Nope.  Also he outs himself as a paralegal.  He won't be hard to root out, and NDA or no, he'll be in trouble (if anything - even his job - is true.)

Please.

• Like 2

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

28 minutes ago, BBTV said:

Can we please have a ban on Reddit rumors and especially Reddit copy/pastes?  Whether it's true or not, it just causes swirl and unnecessary worry.

This isn't necessary. I think by now, most of us know that Reddit rumors are just that — rumors to be taken with a grain of salt. In most cases, they're posted just to stir discussion, which is the point of this forum. This Seahawks rumor has been treated with skepticism from the start, as have the subsequent comments and mockups. All it does is fuel "what-if" discussion. If that's not allowed, then I don't know why this forum even exists.

If someone doesn't like a Reddit post, keep scrolling. 

• Like 8

If that dudes comment is legit, then what are the Titans doing? More Oilers branding? In terms of the legitimacy of other ones, we know Houston and Detriot, Denver seems to be ponied in there. Seattles is a reddit-conspiracy as of right now. 

3 hours ago, BBTV said:

When one of our verified insiders comes with info, or someone gets it from some credible source that's not publicly available on the internet, that's one thing.  From a forum where anyone can do a Google search and get the scoop?  Nope.  Also he outs himself as a paralegal.  He won't be hard to root out, and NDA or no, he'll be in trouble (if anything - even his job - is true.)

Please.

If we're begging for that, I get to beg for no concepts in the Changes thread 🤣

• Like 6

It's where I sit.

Yyyeeeaaahhh, y'all remember that Reddit-rumored Denver Broncos uniform mockup from a few pages ago? The one with the "mountain sleeves"? Well, by chance encounter I think I may have found where that supposed mockup actually came from. Read: I am NOT saying these are the new Broncos uniforms, just a guy's concept from 2022.

Check this out: https://www.behance.net/gallery/148837051/Denver-Broncos-Uniform-Redesign

1 hour ago, henburg said:

I would be very skeptical about anything that mentions the Titans considering there hasn't even been inklings of a rumor until now, but I would certainly be open to a change 🤞

Welll.....all I'm gonna say about this is that a couple years back I heard grumblings within that team's organization about a possible update to come. I'm not saying it will or won't happen, or what that update could entail, just that I heard the grumblings. All of which is to say: I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if they actually/finally do spring (ha!) an update on us in the months to come. And I'll be right here with the rest of you all wondering what they'll be or if it even happens.

• Like 5

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||