Chelsea F.C. concept

Dave Ship

Bored about the new adidas template, so I decided to create my own Chelsea F.C. uniform concept.

Quick fact:

- kept their current color scheme for the home kit. Switched to white instead the fluorescent yellow for thw away uniform. Added a black kit as third to use for the Champion's League too;

- brand new design at the side of the chest with a dynamic golden shape;

- the lion of the logo is proposed on the jersey with a transparency effect;

- combo of red and green with gold is used for the GK kits;

- new shape of the side panels to give an aggressive look to the whole jersey.

Does anybody of you have the new EPL Font, please?

premierchelsea2aa8.png

keeperchelsea2cj0.png

Awesome. I love your football concepts. Always very clean, well presented, nicely done and with great designs

Only negatives, if you can even call them that, would be do away with the colour coded gloves from now on. I say that mainly just to save you time. GK's have sponsorships from various brands to wear that brands gloves, so....

Also, what are the sheild shapes behind the Adidas logos?

Lovely design though, I like it :D

sigen.jpg

Awesome. I love your football concepts. Always very clean, well presented, nicely done and with great designs

Only negatives, if you can even call them that, would be do away with the colour coded gloves from now on. I say that mainly just to save you time. GK's have sponsorships from various brands to wear that brands gloves, so....

Also, what are the sheild shapes behind the Adidas logos?

Lovely design though, I like it :D

Thanks Turkleton,

forgot to say that I tweaked the adidas Equipment logo. I mixed their logo with a pentagon (traditionally the shape which represent a football).

I know about the gloves but I did them just for fun.

Archived