Concept for a High School?

tj4eck

Well, I got a few things for ya.

To me also, the shades of green are different.

Choose between one helmet logo or the other to be used on the helmet. Nothing bothers me more in the helmet aspect than seeing two deifferent designs on a helmet. East High in Salt Lake does that with an "E" on one side and numbers on the other. Its just a headache sometimes.

I think that your jersey is good, maybe put the school or team name on the front. Smaller though, dont make it big like Oklahoma's or Tulane's unis. Match the same cut pants with the jersey. Meaning use the same pants the Cardinals do (with your teams colors, though.)

Ditch the grey jersey. I think that it just isnt the right color for a uniform. The only sports team ever able to pull off a grey jersey were the New Jersey Nets (Jason Kidd-Kenyon Martin era). Of course there's the baseball ones but thats a lighter shade that looks better.

I think If you just tweak these things your in buisness. Its a great start, though. Keep it up.

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

Scrap the alternate. It's ugly as hell and unnecessary since there is no grey in the home or away jerseys. Also, stick with one helmet logo. I would keep the Irish script on the helmet, and put the shamrock above where the nameplate would be.

Archived