Pepsi/itunes

pagan696

our Pepsi machine at work has the bottles with winning caps for free itunes credits.  anybody used the itunes interface with windows?  i didn't have time to mess with downloading and searching artists, and wanted to hear other's feedback.  co-workers have a few caps for me to dL some tunes.  what are the better formats to choose from mp3, acc, etc. or do i get to choose?  i most dislike loading more software that may monkey up my media functions.  any tips?

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

well, i dl'd the iTunes program and installed it. sure enough, it wants to reconfigure all your media settings which i wouldn't let it do. then you set up an account (optional: credit card if you plan to shop over the free points from Pepsi), and you're ready to listen and/or shop. the interface looks like an updated Quicktime player. after browsing (w/30 sec. audio clips) through their stuff i found 1 song to use a free credit on. the download was simple and fairly quick. then it sets up a folder in "My Documents" with artist and album title. only problem is it's an ACC file (*.m4p) and the iTunes software won't allow you to convert to mp3. so i can only listen to that tune on a machine with iTunes, or an iPod, what crap! so after all this i'm looking into how to convert to audio (*.wav) or mp3. until then i'll have a iTune song on my computer only.

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

Archived