Everett CC Football

phoenixsplash

You stole Arkansas-Little Rock's Trojan logo too.

Well, idk what to think of these. They're, ok.....but I really don't know. That helmet logo is bugging me. If it is the one the school uses, then by all means use it, just take off all the stuff on the top. It's too cluttered. And back to the fact its another teams logo, if its seriously one that the school uses, still use it. I have the same thing going with my High school. My school uses the Arizona Wildcats "A" on thier helmet, infact we have the same excact helmet as them. So everynow and then it's ok. But only if the school is actually using it. But anyways, my main concern is taht there is way too much going on here. I dont like the pattern on the jersey. Have something running down the side or something instead. It's got potential, it's just hat right now it needs some work. Keep it up tho.

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

Knowing EvCC as I do, that they have a really nice Trojan logo, I would go with that logo. EvCC for whatever reason, must be easy, chose to use the Texas Ranger "T" on sports teams.

Also, I wish they would bring back the NWAAC football programs.

"Try not to have a good time ... This is supposed to be educational."

- Charles Schulz

viks.jpg

Knowing EvCC as I do, that they have a really nice Trojan logo, I would go with that logo. EvCC for whatever reason, must be easy, chose to use the Texas Ranger "T" on sports teams.

Also, I wish they would bring back the NWAAC football programs.

Yeah, i hate their logo. use an E or something, not a T for trojans. washington state needs a junior college football program. it seems like in every state they do except here.

LBJbanner4.jpg

Archived