Board access problems topic

CJR

This thread where people who are having trouble getting signed in to the new board can posts as guests to let us know that there are problems. Make sure you've attemtped to request/reset your password and/or request a new validation email first. Make sure you post your user name so we know who we're trying to fix. Email address would be helpful as well, but I understand that some people (myself included) don't like posting those.

Please keep extra posts in this topic to a minimum.

Thanks.

Guest -Cuse2000-

Thanks for starting this topic. I already e-mail Chris through his website, but posting here might be easier for everyone.

Basically, the e-mail address I used last year to sign up for my account is no longer valid. I changed jobs, got e-mail at work, and let my old Yahoo account lapse. Could y'all either reset my password automatically so I don't have to go through the validation process, or could you change the e-mail address on my account to my new e-mail (jeffm@water.net). If all else fails, could my old account just be deleted so I can create a new account with the old name?

Thanks for the help.

Jeff (Cuse2000)

Guest -zer0dotcom-

i think my profile has the wrong email too. been trying all afternoon. zer0dotcom@yahoo.com (insert embarrased smilely here) thanks

Guest -zer0dotcom-

i think my profile has the wrong email too. been trying all afternoon. zer0dotcom@yahoo.com (insert embarrased smilely here) thanks

Guest -zer0dotcom-

ok, got the email, now it's saying that the "Validation Key is incorrect for this member". It gives me this message for both methods of re-activation :wacko:

Archived