Thad's NCFA Team

DomTheAthlete29

Redmond Ramage

First Football Concept

While reading Thad's topic on his NCFA team HERE. I thought I could make his team even better by designing some uniforms for him. I moderized his current concept, and added some unique flare. Enjoy(:

VER 1.2

RampageAway-1.png

RampageAlt.png

RampageHome.jpg

C&C

Rampage.png

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

There you go. With the red and gold and navy it was kind of busy but these are very nice. One thing I'd change is the wordmark is really small. Maybe make it a little bigger or gold.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

Hey man, I've told you what I think about this in a PM. Nice work. Think you'll be able to make the changes we talked about soon?

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

• 2 weeks later...

An actual logo and wordmark would do you wonders, man. Without them, it's just 'Generic Team R'.

That said, I'm glad you decided against the blue, blue and gold. That color combo, whilst aesthetically pleasing, is becoming horrendously overdone. The 'stripes tapering into piping' is far from an original concept, but you've done it well here. It's a very pleasant design, but there's nothing inherently unique about it, I'm afraid.

Sigs are for sissies.

An actual logo and wordmark would do you wonders, man. Without them, it's just 'Generic Team R'.

That said, I'm glad you decided against the blue, blue and gold. That color combo, whilst aesthetically pleasing, is becoming horrendously overdone. The 'stripes tapering into piping' is far from an original concept, but you've done it well here. It's a very pleasant design, but there's nothing inherently unique about it, I'm afraid.

Thad has a logo, and wordmark so I got that covered. I'm trying to think of a way to keep this pleasant design, however adding some uniqueness. Edited concept is in the making right now.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

I have the logo in PNG format...will that help you?

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Archived