Denver Nuggets Concept

MDC

Okay, so, I haven't been here too long, and don't have the programs or even the skill to do most of the things on this board, so with MS Paint and some ideas, I decided to start my concepts with the Denver Nuggets.

-Primary

I downright love this logo, and wanted to outright use it as the primary, but I noticed a few quirks about it. there was some random outlining in the basketball, so I took that out, and I modified the mountains to look like mountains in the secondary logo.

-Secondary

This was the big idea behind this concept. Almost everyone hates the rainbow skyline logo of the early nuggets, but I think it was really just because of the rainbow. Sooooooo, I updated it with the colors they have now, touched up a couple of lines, and there you have a hopefully better Tetris skyline.

-Wordmark

Nothing special, just took 2 parts of what they have and stuck it together

NuggetsFinal.jpg

So, give me some C&C, tell me what I can fix, and any tips you have for me, Let me hear it

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

First, you should have saved this as .PNG. It comes out clearer that way. I hate to say it, but this is barely a concept. It's just one redesignated logo, a recolored logo, and two other logos combined to make one. I think you have the right idea, as I think the logo you have should be the primary. However, it wouldn't hurt to put more work into this (i.e. put a script with the logo you have as the primary to make an actual new logo, outline the Denver wordmark to match the Nuggets wordmark, and maybe include uniforms).

Archived