NFA

GregP1719

I introduce the newest football league... The National Football Association... I made a fictional league. I chose main cities and states. I did a random draft for teams main color. I will be doing another for secondary colors. I need help wit the team nicknames. Any creative ideas?

League.png

L-1.png

MY.png

I play a tabletop dice and chart game and had a fictional league. I used the Seattle Aquanauts as a name. It fits in with the cities other marine type names Seahawks, Mariners, Sounders. I'm not even sure if Aquanaut is a real word, it is also a take off on the Toronto Argonauts.

How about Los Gigantes de Texas. Everything is big in Texas. It is different.

Florida Manatees or the Florida Rockets. That is the best I've got. Manatees for the animal and Rockets as a take of the Cape Canaveral take off, pun intended.

New Jersey Continentals. I think the first Continental Congress was in New Jersey. I used that name as well in my league.

That's all I've got. Nicknames is about the only thing I can contribute to the board as I have very minimal design skills.

I play a tabletop dice and chart game and had a fictional league. I used the Seattle Aquanauts as a name. It fits in with the cities other marine type names Seahawks, Mariners, Sounders. I'm not even sure if Aquanaut is a real word, it is also a take off on the Toronto Argonauts.

How about Los Gigantes de Texas. Everything is big in Texas. It is different.

Florida Manatees or the Florida Rockets. That is the best I've got. Manatees for the animal and Rockets as a take of the Cape Canaveral take off, pun intended.

New Jersey Continentals. I think the first Continental Congress was in New Jersey. I used that name as well in my league.

That's all I've got. Nicknames is about the only thing I can contribute to the board as I have very minimal design skills.

I like the NJ Continentals

I also got New York Authority because the port authority of New york

MY.png

Archived