The Beginner's Questions

MNsports09

This is for all of you newcomers, including myself, who have questions about anything logo-related. I'll start with a few questions. Hopefully, people who know the answers to the questions can answer them, and beginners can ask some important questions, too.

1. How do I put Inkscape pics onto this forum?

2. How do you make three layers of color, for example, the numbering of the houston astros uniform?

Anyone else who has good questions please feel free to ask em here, then you smarties can answer em.

You're gonna wanna save for the web in a format like png or gif. Then get an account on a image sharing site like photobucket and post the link here in a topic.

numbers with double outline can be made using the offset path function or by copying and pasting in the same place, then sending to the back and increasing the stroke, and repeat.

I would suggest reading the faq.

You're gonna wanna save for the web in a format like png or gif. Then get an account on a image sharing site like photobucket and post the link here in a topic.

numbers with double outline can be made using the offset path function or by copying and pasting in the same place, then sending to the back and increasing the stroke, and repeat.

I would suggest reading the faq.

Thanks. I tried doing the double outline, and ur idea worked. thanks for helping to improve me as a logo-maker

Archived