Syracuse Chiefs Phase II Edition

Brandiose

The Clink Room just released its second limited edition New Era Cap - designed exclusively for sports logo fans.

As we mentioned, our vision is to offer deeper cuts of Major and Minor League designs. Merch you can't find anywhere else. This Edition features a concept sketch taken from our design process with the Syracuse Chiefs.

2_Syracuse.jpg

ABOUT THE EDITIONS

The Clink Room cap line provides a behind the scenes look at designing the official logos for Major and Minor League Baseball. We've worked hard to make these caps really special...

Individually Numbered

Each cap is an individually hand numbered. Only 150 pieces are made of each Edition.

Cork Underbills

All cap underbills are lined The Clink Room's signature cork fabric, imported from Italy.

Designer's Pencil

Caps are identified by a "designers pencil over the ear." The icon changes color according to cap color.

Concept Phase

The caps also display the "Concept Phase" handwriting across the back of the cap, identifying the phase of the project the logo was sampled from.

Limited Distribution

Editions are available only at

Creamer_Signature.png

Just wondering, but why is their mascot a train conductor (or at least that's what I assume that thing is on the cap based off their regular train logo)? Is "chief" a synonym for "conductor?" I'm genuinely curious about this.

Just wondering, but why is their mascot a train conductor (or at least that's what I assume that thing is on the cap based off their regular train logo)? Is "chief" a synonym for "conductor?" I'm genuinely curious about this.

Arts11-

Great question. In fact, we're currently running a "behind the scenes" series explaining how the Chiefs look came to be. Check it out over at The Clink Room. We're on Part 8, but you can scroll down to see previous posts.

Creamer_Signature.png

When it was announced in December of 2006 that the Syracuse Chiefs name would be resurrected in time for the 2007 International League season, it was noted that the Chiefs' new train-themed logos were meant to honor the railroads that carried goods manufactured in Syracuse to points throughout America. Plan B. Branding's goal was to link the Chiefs' brand to Syracuse's "golden age of manufacturing".

Archived