Ice Hockey International

BrianVlietDesign

Where it's supposed to be a rival league, I think you're dead wrong and the opposite would occur. Now, MAYBE if it was the actual rebirth of the WHA, maybe. But by then the league would have stepped in and stopped such an occurance from happening. And I'll give you the Admirals would probably consider it, but that's quite the bridge to burn as well.

Well, if my ideas are so invalid, what would your suggestions be?

Krunk Wolverines of Winnipeg. ;)

But in all seriousness, I get what you're doing, you're creating teams and their identities based upon the history of those towns. I'm certainly not faulting you for that, as I think if 10 other people did what you're attempting they'd go the same route. So, again, I'm not faulting you for that. I'm just saying that a league couldn't do that. Look at the revival of the WHA tried to do, a go around with the Nordiques by spelling it differently, the Nordiks (total tangent, anyone else envision hecklers with signs that said "Nordicks" or was that just me?).

No harm, no foul, bro. I know what you're trying to say. And you have a valid point. But, if people think some of the names are not interesting or they could be different, I'm giving CCSLC members the option of giving me some ideas. I want this to be collaborative, as well as individually creative.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Archived