New New York Rangers Jersey

Has2916

This is alright. The staunch Rangers supporters won't like this, and I can see their argument. First, the color change isn't an upgrade. The use of the "tumor" shield is also a downgrade. I wouldn't mind see the college style front you have here if you you maybe used a different font for RANGERS. I'd also arc the nameplate, I think it's a classy look any Rangers concept should continue to utilize. I have one more complaint, the red/blue balance seems a bit off, I feel this sweater is heavy on the red, which is a departure from past NYR uniforms. Overall, it's clean and could use a few changes, but not bad.

Yes, I am a Rangers fan, but I hate any hockey uniform with a script logo instead of an actual logo. That style may work for the other 3 big sports, but not hockey. I dislike the Rangers' "classic" uniforms, as well as the Stars homes and alternates, and the alternates of the Thrashers, Lightning, Senators, and Avalanche - basically anything with a script logo on the crest. While this does look better than what they have now, I would much rather see a logo on it. For traditional fans who prefer the shield, I would like a jersey set similar to that of 1976-77 with the shield logo, and/or go to the Liberty logo.

believew.jpg

The only similarity between this and the Rangers 1940 jersey is the fact they both have a script and number on the front.

You can't really say you RBK Edge'd the 1940 jersey. If you did however, you would have a very sharp concept on your hands.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Archived