Basketball Courts For NHL Teams

Ness

Look, instead of posting a pixely mess and saying you'll "do them over after I finish the whole league", why don't you make them look clean beforehand so we don't have to keep telling you to.

I lack patience, so that's why they aren't exactly clean~

My Wild one is looking decent so far though~

PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM MAKING THIS FOR FUN. I could drop out of this, but I don't feel like it because people elsewhere actually appreciate these courts instead of saying "CLEAN UP THE PIXELY MESS BEFORE POSTING"~

It's about the design and not the neatness here.

The lack of neatness takes away from your design. I can see great potential in your design skills. But your skill is not apparent right now because of the poor quality. The others are right, stop posting 5 of these in an hour. You should slow down. I mean, really slowwww downnn. I understand that you are doing these for fun, but it isn't fun for the rest of us when you don't show effort and take time to make these quality.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look, instead of posting a pixely mess and saying you'll "do them over after I finish the whole league", why don't you make them look clean beforehand so we don't have to keep telling you to.

I lack patience, so that's why they aren't exactly clean~

My Wild one is looking decent so far though~

PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM MAKING THIS FOR FUN. I could drop out of this, but I don't feel like it because people elsewhere actually appreciate these courts instead of saying "CLEAN UP THE PIXELY MESS BEFORE POSTING"~

It's about the design and not the neatness here.

The lack of neatness takes away from your design. I can see great potential in your design skills. But your skill is not apparent right now because of the poor quality. The others are right, stop posting 5 of these in an hour. You should slow down. I mean, really slowwww downnn. I understand that you are doing these for fun, but it isn't fun for the rest of us when you don't show effort and take time to make these quality.

I'm trying, but I can only do so much with Paint. The last 2 were made last night, I was half asleep and will redo them ASAP~

1972-1996. We will never forget our team.

WinnipegJetsSquareSig.png

Go Jets Go!

They'll be back one day!

#15: MINNESOTA WILD

WildCourt.png

This might be my best. Other than the quality (which I don't have the time/patience for), it's very solid, except MAYBE the size of midcourt~

Go Jets Go!

They'll be back one day!

#15: MINNESOTA WILD

WildCourt.png

This might be my best. Other than the quality (which I don't have the time/patience for), it's very solid, except MAYBE the size of midcourt~

It looks better full size~ IDK how the quality turned terrible on the small logos~

Go Jets Go!

They'll be back one day!

Archived