Phillies current jerseys modifications

cityofphilly1991

Ok what we have here is just the a few of how many Phillies uni modifications/concepts i have in mind, many many more will come when I have free time.

Basically i have added the phils liberty bell with a red outline to the cream alternates we have and even added the patch to the pants, theres two attempts b/c one bells on the stripe the others next to it. If it looks too junky let me know and ill just take it off, i honestly wis more teams would add very small logos to their pants like the cubs do, i think it adds a nice touch but i know not very many will agree with that, most people view that as a football/hockey thing, but i'm the kinda guy who likes to try some things out of the ordinary....ok and i also have 2 road jerseys, one i added the liberty bell with a red outline as well, inverted color scheme to the numbers/letters on the back (if that doesnt looks good let me know if you think just blue outline around them would look good or if none at all, ill tryem all) and even a blue outline to the main script, which i think totally looks better (it came out a little choppy but when i sent it to vector magic the outline of the jersey and the sleeves were smudged and kinda disappeared). And another road in which i inverted the numbers and letters opposite of the 1st one (ill add the bell patches later), gave the cap a blue brim, and mixed the colors on the pant stripes (if it looks too montrealish/cluttered ill change it), but i think the red/wht/blue pattern on the end of the sleeves looks great.

Ok now for your opinions! B)

phillieshomebell-1.jpg

phillieshomelibertybell2-1.jpg

phillieshomelibertybell2.jpg

philliescream-1.gif

phillies_cream_with_bell_vectorized.png

philliesroad4.jpg

philliesroadjersey.gif

The second, third, fourth, and sixth are absolutely perfect. Those are exactly what the Phillies should wear. The blue outlines really make the script pop. One the first one, the blue liberty bell just looks out of place because there's no blue anywhere else on the uniform. On the fifth one, the liberty bell looks like a different shade of blue. Maybe it's my computer but it definately looks more aqua than blue. The last one just looks too much. The blue script on the road is a nice idea, but there needs to be more red. If you outlined it in red and had a combination of two blue and one red piping on the sleeve, then it would be better I think. This is nice concept. I think of the Phillies as a red first, then blue second. If you look at their actual home and away uniforms it's just red and white. So I fully support numbers 2,3,4,6. Nice job.

2ns84yg.png

10n7yog.png

25krb0y.png

The second, third, fourth, and sixth are absolutely perfect. Those are exactly what the Phillies should wear. The blue outlines really make the script pop. One the first one, the blue liberty bell just looks out of place because there's no blue anywhere else on the uniform. On the fifth one, the liberty bell looks like a different shade of blue. Maybe it's my computer but it definately looks more aqua than blue. The last one just looks too much. The blue script on the road is a nice idea, but there needs to be more red. If you outlined it in red and had a combination of two blue and one red piping on the sleeve, then it would be better I think. This is nice concept. I think of the Phillies as a red first, then blue second. If you look at their actual home and away uniforms it's just red and white. So I fully support numbers 2,3,4,6. Nice job.

Thanks alot man, yea i agree something weird happened with the 5th one i think i either accidentally hit the wrong shade of blue or when i put it through vector magic it got screwed up. I agree the last one was just one of those more out of the ordinary ideas i wanted to try and i will change the outline to red on the blue script and will change the stripe patterns on both the sleeves and pants b/c it looks too much like the expos/a 4th of july special (you know how teams have stars and stripes hats, why not every team put a variation of our American flag inside the sript on their jerseys like D.C would look sick). Yo i have to admit i love ur pirates black alternates with the gold "P", they look soooo classy, i was even thinking the phils put a "P" on their jerseys as well, possibly a red alternate with the bell patch, maybe ill try 1 myself lol. Take care bro ill share the updated blue script with you and the rest of the forum soon.

Archived