All Star Fan Fest 2011

soxkrazy

I tried calling New Era today and couldn't connect with anyone who knew anything about the gold stars for the all star caps. Is anyone here on CCSLC going to Fan Fest? I'd be willing to Pay pal the money for a red sox cap (size 7 1/2). I've found out they're available there. Please let me know!

I actually work at Fanfest and also worked the Futures/Softball game, Home Run derby and will work the All Star game tomorrow. I havent been able to check the message boards till now. I checked today for the very same hat and size (Red Sox) for a friend of mine, but they are all sold out of 7 1/2, I asked someone that worked the stand and he said that they might get more tomorrow. The way they have it set up is that the hats come without the all star patch and without the stars on the back. The hats are $40 and if you want the patch and stars, they are $2 extra. I tried just buying the patch and stars but they wouldnt do it so I just went ahead and bought one anyways. PM me and let me know if you are still interested in buying one. I am actually going to fanfest just for fun tomorrow before the game since its only $10.

Archived