Flyers Winter Classic concept

cityofphilly1991

This is a "concept" nowhere does it state concepts have to have full backs and fronts of jerseys finished. Oviously the back will be a mirrored image of the front just with names and numbers(in the current Flyers font b/c its too classy to mess with). Have i finally made myself clear, or would it make you happier for me to delete the back of the jersey and just upload the front next time. Btw hockey week heres a template from hockeyuniformdatabase,http://www.nhluniforms.com/Flyers/Flyers11.html. Looks like a white helmet, black jersey, and black pants, however they never did use orange socks for that combo(thats y i wanted to do something different but ill change them to black).

If you're going to make excuses for a VERY lazy looking concept, don't expect us to say ANYTHING good in return.

Here you go heres what it looks now that I've modified it:

Flyerswinterclassicconcept-3.gif

Why in the world would the Flyers go with a jersey that has that style of shoulder yoke, when throughout their entire history, they've sported jerseys that had colored in sleeves (3D alt excepted, but by now we've all washed that from our memories anyway)?

Any comment other than that would be piling on at this point... which is tempting but not necessary.

B/c its something different thats the whole meaning behind a concept and it looks good, this isnt replacing our current home and road just an alternate to wear. SO the fla panthers never wore baby blu and navy but they tried it, it looked like crap, i never changed the colors and added a retro touch to it. Here it is with black socks and the helmet.

Flyerswinterclassicconcept-3.gif

A word to the wise: insulting the people who will give you good feedback on a decent concept is not advisable.

On to this concept, it's just okay for me. The crest logo thing is overdone IMO, and the arm stripes and waist stripes would look better if they were more similar.

A word to the wise: insulting the people who will give you good feedback on a decent concept is not advisable.

On to this concept, it's just okay for me. The crest logo thing is overdone IMO, and the arm stripes and waist stripes would look better if they were more similar.

Hey man honestly im sorry for overreacting, its true you'll never get better without the help of the criticism of those who have been doing this, like yourself for many years. Truely sorry and once I have more time i will get back to drawing board and fool around with this idea. Ok so i'm still learning photoshop, ive only been doing this believe it or not for 1-2 mnths now, it took me a long time to make that crest logo, do you think the circle with just the liberty bell or just the flyers logo would look better? Also do you think adding stripes behind the logo in the crest (like the patternt on the socks) would look ok. And should i just keep the stripes to 3 simple stripes like the front or make the front reflect the sleeves?

Sorry again to you and the others i went a little over the top with.

Hey at least you've made a logo yourself and the stripes yourself. It's not like you have an incompleted copy and paste job. It's an logo and jersey that just needs a little constructive criticism to improve upon.

Yea i understand, I will take some more time and make some more concepts based off of this. Anything youd like to see me use to make something a little different while using our classy logo and colors?

Archived