Concept TimE

TimEOBrien

Generally, it's better to post things you're working on for C&C in the thread. Also, several posts pushing people towards your website bumps things like mbannon's series off the first page. That's what your signature is for: "COME VISIT MY SITE".

Not sure if you're looking for C&C, but here's my two cents on the Big Ten redesign: you've got to work on your proportions and number/font sizes. Perspective would help too, because a lot of the numbers you have on the jerseys are skewed completely opposite what they should be. Also, sleeves w/ stripes=no go for me. Yes, they're concepts, but here's the issue: how many of the 'big guys' on a squad wear sleeves like that? Half the uniforms would look incomplete.

Again to reiterate: post your concepts in the thread, not links promoting your website. If you want good commentary, bring the concept to the people. Not vice versa.

I would love C & C

Again to reiterate: post your concepts in the thread, not links promoting your website. If you want good commentary, bring the concept to the people. Not vice versa.

fair point, I just have a backlog of A LOT of images, so I didn't want to copy the hundreds of images I have from my site, but your point is duly noted and I'll do that from now on.

Also, the B1G was some early work so, yeah, my perspective and scale was way off on some of them...

Take the black off the numbers and the logos off the sleeves, and you've got an excellent look for Northwestern. (I realize that'd be pretty boring with my suggestions, but that's an excellent fauxback, if not throwback, look you've got going there.)

Archived