Throwbacks being added to the main site team pages

uuh70

i was looking around at the logos on the main site and i noticed how the rays have the "smokers" script logo on their page and i was wondering i know the dodgers wore their brooklyn throwbacks six times this year do you guys think the blue jersey should be posted on the dodgers logo page because the main site is a museum, should throwback logos not already on the site be added if the team had worn it more than once in a season.

Clippers.gif
UCLA.gif

(Ouch, that was hard to read.)

Usually anything that a team wears winds up on the main page eventually. it's very likely no one has had the time to render the jersey and add it to the page.

Remember that the majority of the images on the site have been found by a group of people who volunteer their time to make it work. Extremely few teams, if any, actively reach out to offer images. There are dozens of leagues with thousands of teams out there. jerseys especially have to be rendered by someone affiliated with the page to be added to the site.

If you have photos or information about anything that you feel is missing from the page, submit it to one of the contact us links from the front page.

Archived