European Titans

kc51design

On the Thursday April 12th in an historic first a European open age team, the ?European Titans? will also get to play against the elite academy side in Chantilly, France. This second game is an extension of the commitment and recognition by the AFL to work being done across Europe to grow the game. It also indicates a determination on their part to expose our members to the best possible standards of play and coaching.

So I designed the logo for that team. THis is not submitted yet. Would like to get some feedback, specially critique and ways to improve the work. As a commissioner for AFL Europe this work is pro bono.

TitansNew.jpg

Please transfer this into concept section if necessary, but I thought since this is a real team, it should go Sports Logos.

You have done Aussie Rules a big favour here, the logos are magnificent and i love the colour you have incorporated into them.

I love the first one the Titan but find it hard to read European, but my favourite is the third one with the wave pattern it just looks like it flows perfectly.

TEAMSsmall.png

RICHMOND TIGERS

Cheers fumbler. The idea was that the first logo is primary, while other 3 are secondary (maybe we should just pick one to be secondary) and the last one is word mark. You say wave, I guess I can see the waves now. That is just a pattern from the sword. I like that one over other 2 secondaries as well. The star and sword logo I imagined to be a hat logo, if they ever make hats.

Archived