Tropics Logo

JSauer21

I was digging through some of my old stuff, when I found an old sketch that Imade when I was 8 years old. Than it hit me, make it into a logo. It's an abstract design of a toucan, that I thought could be usd for a team like the Tropoics.

Sketch I made when I was 8 years old

iIJHS.jpgRY9fR.jpg

c&c Would Be Great

QMfFi.jpg

My Website/Portfolio: jsa-designs.devianart.com

Thats an awesome idea, and great execution...

All I would do is fix the rest of the letters in the "Tropics" script so that they match the T (maybe add the triangle pattern), flip the bird horizontally so its facing right & looks like its going forward (see all the NFL logos minus the eagles), and add green to the color scheme (might be too many colors but IMO nothing feels tropical without green). Great job

Thats an awesome idea, and great execution...

All I would do is fix the rest of the letters in the "Tropics" script so that they match the T (maybe add the triangle pattern), flip the bird horizontally so its facing right & looks like its going forward (see all the NFL logos minus the eagles), and add green to the color scheme (might be too many colors but IMO nothing feels tropical without green). Great job

Thanks man, I like the Toucan vertical because in my eyes it makes it look kind of like a tiki. I completely agree with the script "Tropics" logo, I'll redo that in a little bit.

Here's what the toucan looks like horizontal

U6M3u.jpg

QMfFi.jpg

My Website/Portfolio: jsa-designs.devianart.com

Archived