new logo for my blog

1990hornet

Brays.gif

I don't know the year you started so if you like it enough I can replace the XXXX with the year ETC. This was my other idea.

I like it (we started last year), you don't mind if I use this once you fix the year do you?

Not at all, Let me know what you need, size wise and stuff, I wouldn't mind helping at all, throw it on my Folio.

Brays.gif

I don't know the year you started so if you like it enough I can replace the XXXX with the year ETC. This was my other idea.

I like it (we started last year), you don't mind if I use this once you fix the year do you?

Not at all, Let me know what you need, size wise and stuff, I wouldn't mind helping at all, throw it on my Folio.

I hope I'm not asking for too much but here goes (in px):

200x200

500x500 (this is the only "must do" size, the others are to make scaling easier)

1000x1000

and a fav icon

Mind if I ask what font that is? Also, maybe an .svg file would be better if you can then I can make my own sizes.

I hope I'm not asking for too much but here goes (in px):

200x200

500x500 (this is the only "must do" size, the others are to make scaling easier)

1000x1000

and a fav icon

Mind if I ask what font that is? Also, maybe an .svg file would be better if you can then I can make my own sizes.

200.gif 200

500.gif500

1000.gif1000

I also Messaged you my email to provide you the Font and SVG File.

• 2 months later...

Archived