Raymie's Concepts

Raymie

It's intended to be like soccer where NFHS mandates front numbers on all uniforms. Teams must wear them on their clash/road kits but have the option to omit them at home. Five and possibly six of the 24 teams I am doing do just that. I am thinking rather traditionally but am considering what would be likely adaptations to the format for Stateside consumption. Indeed most of these concepts would look great without numbers.

• 2 weeks later...

After further review...Bad idea on my part. The front numbers just didn't work.

And so a complete reboot was in order. A few teams are combined between multiple schools (for now).

The first 12 teams. Note that some teams have been swapped out. My favorites include the Campo Verde home, the Mesa Mountain View set, and the new Cactus and Desert Mountain sets. Desert Vista remains almost unchanged. Also, a new and ugly Trevor Browne home kit.

DnA4f.jpg

The second 12 teams. The Brophy chevron, Poston Butte home, and elements of the Blue Ridge kit are the only recognizable holdovers.

RujG9.jpg

An expansion set, with four more teams plus two third kits (Shadow Ridge had to get a third to avoid a clash with Notre Dame Prep). The Estrella Foothills kit includes an EF logo I created. Also, Mesa Mountain View got a third kit (which I call the "Toro Nation" set).

aZxtz.jpg

Archived