DaRadniz Concepts

DaRadniz29

Just messing around with a couple of things I created with Gimp.

The first is a anchor, I wanted to try and do the rope wrapping around it, but I'm not sure how to do it so it looks good -everything I've tried so far looked like crap. Other than the rope I like it, but it just feels a bit plain. Any ideas on what to add, subtract, etc?

anchor512a.png

The next series is a revamp of an old teambuilder team I have (California State Lumberjacks - Redding, CA). Don't have the game or ps3 anymore, but the other day I saw the thread on the University Outbreak Challenge and got inspired to update my school's look. These are just some basics, more to come. Not sure if I'm a fan of the "State" inside the "C" looks a bit funky to me.

jacks2.pngmidfieldcalstatenew.png

Working on a grizzly/bear paw logo that I'm sketching by hand and hope to get it posted soon. I'm not a great artist, but getting better. :)

I think I'm going to use the anchor logo for a baseball team. Still contemplating a city though. Was thinking Carolina, but my idea I had seemed a bit too close to the Columbus Clippers. So I think I'll go with the name Admirals, but does Carolina Admirals work? Not sure it sounds right. Also after looking at the anchor logo the top circle/loop looks a tad big to me, thoughts?

Turkelton - Took your suggestion and got the Jacks in blue. Kind of like it, curios as to what others think. Will start working on uniforms and helmets for this soon.

crossingaxes5a512.png

Archived