Airplane logo

CityOfWalrus

so it's been.... AGES since i've posted a concept on here but since just recently getting illustrator and playing around with it, this guy asks me to make his drawing into a logo. So I gave it shot and gave it to him, he loved it but I wanted to know what you guys thought cause honestly I know theres several things I don't like it about it but I was trying to stay near his drawing but to make it more "logo like"

BBHAeros_zps5aa85591.png

C&C

spacer.png

First post here after lurking for way too long, so I figured what better way to start off with some constructive feedback. You're definitely off to a good start here but I think the colors could be a bit bolder to make the elements pop. They seem to be blending together right now, so if you lightened the grey color alone that would be a good place to start. Obviously you're working off a drawing, but some aspects seem to be a bit 'off', the near wing is pointed where the back one is rounded and the back tail-wing seems to be a bit off in comparison to the near one. The bomb also seems to just disappear and looks more like a tongue and the inside strokes seem to be a bit large (but I'm not sure what that would look like smaller, maybe play around with that a bit).

Off to a really great start, would love to see it when you're completely happy with it!

Archived