Missed it by That Much...NBA Jerseys

rmackman

I'm not sure this really counts as a concept. I just wanted to show that there are four NBA teams that could have nailed it with their current jerseys had they made just one slight adjustment. However, they unfortunately missed the mark. I also added my Dallas Mavericks redesign that I entered into Mark Cuban's contest just because it was completed. Kinda out of place, but whatever.

WhatShouldHaveBeenNBA_zpsd22ed9db.png

Orlando - Could have used the old wordmark and number font. It's original and creative.

Philadelphia - Add blue outlines to SIXERS

Utah - Make the purple a little lighter

Sacramento - Use the alternate wordmark as the primary wordmark

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I disagree with adding an outline to their jerseys. I really liked how clean they look now, especially in comparison to the red/white/blue/black/brown mess they had before. It might look better if it was applied to the number as well, though.

Great idea going back to purple and the origin of the brand identity. Wish green made an appearance somewhere. Perhaps in the negative space in the ball part of the J?

Loved what you did with Orlando. They look so generic now.

PJU85JF.png

I disagree with adding an outline to their jerseys. I really liked how clean they look now, especially in comparison to the red/white/blue/black/brown mess they had before. It might look better if it was applied to the number as well, though.

Loved what you did with Orlando. They look so generic now.

2778617-not_sure_if_trolling_or_just_stupid.jpg

StLouisCardinals.png

CowboysClassic_zpsb3d9923d.png

#9 LSU vs. TCU

Thanks guys. The Sixers are not supposed to have a grey gradient, but in our database, that's how we have it drawn. I just copied that over. It should be a matte white.

Appreciate the feedback.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Archived