Another Stars Topic.

Luv Making Jerseys

Back in 2010 I had come up with a Stars logo that had the letter S in the star.

After the leak I was trying to make my old logo look more like the new Stars Brand.

In the end I just said, would the Dallas stars logo have looked better with a S and not a D?

I understand why the D was used, but lots of people don't like the blank space in the D.

So here is my timeline that ended up to just be a almost Stars Copy but with a Twist? Haha.

Timeline

StarsRevisitedTimeline.jpg

Final

StarsRevisited.jpg

Enjoy

Mike

I got a chance to catch a game with Brett Hull a few years back when he was still part of management. My wife was wearing an old North Stars sweater and Brett mentioned that the Stars were working on a new alternate jersey that was kelly green with a logo similar to the North Stars but with an S instead of an N. I imagine what they were working on looked pretty close to what you just made... he said no one was thrilled with it. Then I showed him my friend Ken Chernoff's D-Star logo and he was very impressed. Said a Big D made way more sense anyway, and I agreed. What you have is nice, but I really think the D works better. The team name is represented by the shape. The city by the initial.

Archived