Jersey Customization Issues

randyc

I figured with the recent issues that I've gone through with Jersey City and their two attempts to customize my Toronto Blue Jays grey jersey I would create a thread for this nonsense. Here is the breakdown for what I went through.

I brought the jersey in to Jersey City in my town back in April. They sent the jersey away to get customized to a different unknown company. Because I was getting the jersey customized with "Reyes 7" it was $55, as it is a single digit customization. After 4 weeks away, I received this-

jayscomparison_zps0225c54b.png

As you can tell from the 'S' the font is a different thickness and the 7 seems off-center. So I sent the jersey to the Jersey City head office after contacting their customer service. After many more weeks, mostly due to the floods in Calgary, I received the jersey back again and this is what I got.

jayscomparison2_zps97dfc1fa.png

While this second customization looks closer, this time the font is too thick.

After sending Jersey City a big long email, which probably should have been expressed in a phone call about how this is :censored: , I was told there is nothing they can do and will notify their customization company about the issue. I now have this Reyes jersey that has a counterfeit feel to it and it makes me feel sick!

Has anyone gone through issues like this in the past? And does anyone know of a company who can fix this?

iGLssSH.png

Yeah- a seam ripper and blue twill. Make it yourself if your that much of a perfectionist.

In all honesty, a phone call to EPS or BigTimeJerseys would have saved you a bit of a headache.....

As would buying an already customized one from MLB.

Oh, and if your in Toronto- I believe the Skydome has a customizer on site, and a few around the city who work on the jays team jerseys.

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

Yeah- a seam ripper and blue twill. Make it yourself if your that much of a perfectionist.

In all honesty, a phone call to EPS or BigTimeJerseys would have saved you a bit of a headache.....

As would buying an already customized one from MLB.

Oh, and if your in Toronto- I believe the Skydome has a customizer on site, and a few around the city who work on the jays team jerseys.

For starters, I bought the jersey blank for $60 last year, and as I said the customization was only $55. This is a cheaper option than buying an already customized jersey. I had already had a BC Lions jersey customized without any issues through Jersey City so I figured it why not go to them again.

Secondly, I have never heard of EPS or BigTimeJerseys so how am I supposed to call them? And I am nowhere near Toronto.

Yes, I am a perfectionist when it comes to my jerseys when I pay money for them. I expect the job to be done right like anyone else would.

iGLssSH.png

Archived