Alright so I'm a huge Mizzou fan. And unlike some, i really like our current uniforms that were "rebranded" by Nike 2 years ago. I also love that Nike is rolling out some new bits and pieces for us. (different matte/metallic helmet combinations, a new chrome tiger sticker helmet, and a new anthracite jersey). But when we played in the SEC championship as the away team, i didn't like our look. I mean i didn't mind it, but i felt it could have been done better. So here i give you my concept for a "White-out" Mizzou Alternate Helmet:

The Tiger and Facemask are not black, but a dark-grey/anthracite to match the sleeves of our white jerseys

14mxpbn.png

It would be worn when they wear their white pants. So with this look:

35cnz8x.jpg

3093c7t.jpg

I couldn't figure out how to make the helmets above white with Photoshop, so all could do is vectorize the helmet. If anyone would be willing to recolor/make the helmet above the new white one, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks for looking, and C&C is much appreciated

if u find a larger pic i can photoshop it

couldn't find any of the white jerseys that were larger. But here are some good shots that you could use...i don't mind that the jerseys are not white & wheter its matte or metallic. Thanks for doing this.

2ztalon.jpg

9giw60.jpg

211oufr.jpg

5trv3q.png

Archived