my try at a custom nike template concept

laray3

hi guys i sat down the other day and decided i was gonna try and take a crack at making a new football template. its a very rough template so im not going to release it but ive decided to start up a new concept thread using this template just to try it out and see what people think! before i start i wanna say shout out to wyopokes2 for the idea of this template and fontsbyconrad for the uniform fonts. another thing, this is my very first crack at trying to manage and make a template so here goes nothing!!

first up is nebraska:

now before anyone says anything i know i didnt change much but this was the first try with using this template. eventually i will turn this into an alt concept thread!

NEBRASKAHOME_zps92d70052.jpg

okay so next up is california!!! im still messing around with everything to try it out but here it is

californiahome_zps1280962e.jpg

i gave them colored sleeve caps with claw designs on the outside to signify bear claws! i also put faded alt logos on the sleeves

The Photoshop tutorial thread thats pinned in the concepts section has this help somewhere in the thread. Basically you take the portion you want and make three layers for the shadows and highlights on the jersey so you get the full texture and not just the color. It'd be hard for me to explain it wil just words so I'd suggest you go to that thread, it will help a lot!

The Photoshop tutorial thread thats pinned in the concepts section has this help somewhere in the thread. Basically you take the portion you want and make three layers for the shadows and highlights on the jersey so you get the full texture and not just the color. It'd be hard for me to explain it wil just words so I'd suggest you go to that thread, it will help a lot!

Thank you so much! Ill try it tomorrow

Archived