New England Revolution 2016 Third-Team Concepts

jay_christley

Disclaimer: All the credit goes to nas1787, who provided the adidas Photoshop template. Without his work, I would still be stuck in neutral.

Having said that, starting with the premise: Every concept jersey I've seen for the New England Revolution has been a re-design of the logo & brand. I know I am in the minority, but I happen to really like the uniquely American (it's not a badge or shield) logo.

I used the thought of keeping that logo to start and built each of the kits off the state's flags. I moved the New England flag to the sleeve, and put the state flags on the back. I know they have the 2015 fonts [thanks to this board for providing those] but I wasn't too keen on inventing a new font for the names and numbers. I really tried to keep the old school feel and keep it simple; not introduce too many design elements and fancy graphics. A - Because I'm more of a fan of the simple uniforms and B - Because I felt it was more in keeping with the concept.

And I had to throw in a Fall River concept GK kit.

Anyways. I'm not a pro - just a Revs fan and uniform geek who loves seeing all the different stuff y'all come up with and decided to give it a try. And I have thick skin - so if it sucks, don't be afraid to say so.

Here you go.

new-england_2016_third_template.jpg

That is a cool idea, but there are too many. Make one or to alternates that capture the whole region.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Archived