Ottawa Senators Alternate History Concept

NoE38_Concepts

I was thinking about alternate histories today and a cool idea popped into my head. What if the current incarnation of the Senators weren't able to be called the Senators due to legal issues? A new identity for a team called the Bears came into my head, and even though it would be likely because of the Bruins, I decided to roll with it so I can attempt to get better at logo-making.

The Primary logo features a silhouette of a bear, which are indigenous to the Ottawa Valley. Behind the bear is a stylized shield, with a pointed bottom, symbolizing the Gatineau Hills, which bears are most commonly found in the area. The Secondary logo features the Peace Tower inside a Roundel/Letter O, and a sublimated Bear's footprint behind it.

N63n6Bj.png

The Jerseys have a different design, combining Modern and Vintage into what I feel is a pretty cool look. The striping is reversed on the arms. The Alternate is a fauxback/barberpole tribute without actually being a barberpole, since in this situation, the team can't retain anything from the original identity.

KE9WsnW.png

So there's my attempt at creating an original identity, what do you guys think? Any feedback is appreciated!

@noe38concepts (Instagram - Twitter)

spacer.png

Archived