NC State footballs

Discrim

football:

NCStatefootball.png

because of the stupid BYU bib rule, the white jersey would be illegal under NCAA rules, but screw that. you might recognize the striping, as it's pretty similar to what I used for the Blackhawks in the NHL Heritage project. the helmet stripe's a slight modification on Virginia's old helmet stripe, and the helmet logo is the three wolves logo that NC State used briefly in the mid 90s

footy:

NCStatefooty.png

top is home, bottom left is away, bottom right is clash. for the home, i took inspiration from the Nordiques and also took advantage of the fact that most footballers don't tuck their jumpers in...so I got wolves at the bottom a la the fleurs de lis. the aways, what you see is what you get.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Can't imagine the red football jersey would see the field. The black and white vertical stripes look like referee's stripes. Great idea, though... :grin:

Like the footy concept also, more than a lot of your AFL/NCAA crossovers.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived