Romford Raiders concept

wildwing64

Seeing as the upcoming 2006-07 season will be the 20th for the Romford Raiders (and also because their current jerseys make you want to gouge your eyes out), I decided to make something special for them: a third jersey.

romfordconcept13jo.png

For this one, I darkened the team's colours, used a font I found online called 'Pirate Keg' for the logo, and of course, the classic three stripes, with white at the top of the jersey.

I may post this on the team's forum soon, to see what they think of it.

C&C please.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

Bucco Bruce is still alive!!!

Great concept; love the wordmark, but would like to see more modern striping.

I would give it more modern striping, but I was using a 1970's Minnesota North Stars jersey as the base for this one... although I could do stripes in the style of Anaheim's third. Thanks for the comments! :D

hey thats my school logo!

Your C&C on my concept is greatly appreciated... <_<

Still, looks like both my local team and your school stole something. :lol:

mTBXgML.png

Bucco Bruce is still alive!!!

Great concept; love the wordmark, but would like to see more modern striping.

I would give it more modern striping, but I was using a 1970's Minnesota North Stars jersey as the base for this one... although I could do stripes in the style of Anaheim's third. Thanks for the comments! :D

\

I could have sworn it was the devils jersey template, but anyway i think it looks good the way it is and it doesn't need modern striping. It's simple but effective and as you see in their jersey they use now that modern striping doesn't always mean better

I could have sworn it was the devils jersey template, but anyway i think it looks good the way it is and it doesn't need modern striping. It's simple but effective and as you see in their jersey they use now that modern striping doesn't always mean better

Thanks very much!

Actually saying that, if you look carefully at that photo of the current one, you'll see that they used a Buffalo Sabres style template. They once even used the St Louis Blues one (being the same colours..)

mTBXgML.png

Archived