LSU Capture the Flag Unis/Field

Ben Schwartz

I think I've seen numbers that are in the LSU font. If you look around you may be able to find them.

Also, did you really just use Toonces The Floating Tiger head? Ugh. IMO "LSU" would look better than that.

Difficult takes a day, Impossible takes a week

I think I've seen numbers that are in the LSU font. If you look around you may be able to find them.

Also, did you really just use Toonces The Floating Tiger head? Ugh. IMO "LSU" would look better than that.

Hahah yeah I used the tiger eye, I don't like it very much either but since it's on the football field I figured why not lol.

doctorwhozimmermansmall.pngeastdillon.png

walt.png

Hahah yeah I used the tiger eye, I don't like it very much either but since it's on the football field I figured why not lol.

No, I love the Tiger Eye. I mean the floating tiger head

Difficult takes a day, Impossible takes a week

Its the best capture the flag concept ive ever seen! :P

very creative, better than the other one you made. a lot of the piping seems really random though

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

No, I love the Tiger Eye. I mean the floating tiger head

Oh now I get what you're saying, yeah I suppose it would look better.

doctorwhozimmermansmall.pngeastdillon.png

walt.png

Archived