So I go to a small D3 school in eastern MA and the baseball team is in desperate need of new uniforms. We recently got new hats (which I designed) but the uniforms just don't work. They are sleeveless (which don't work well in March in MA) and the alternates are blue mesh with silk screen graphics from the 80s. The baseball team is one of the only teams that doesn't get funding and haven't gotten new uniforms in years. Our school is nicknamed the Fighting Scots, due to the Scottish heritage our school has. I tried to incorporate an old Scottish feel to the numbering. I made the front a little more modern, but haven't played around with using a similar typeface for the front wordmark. If needed, I could update it with an alternate typeface. Let me know what you think.