Slight Chargers Tweak

Carolingian Steamroller

This is my first attempt to fix some problems I've had with the San Diego Chargers. My digital skills are rudimentary but essentially what I've tried to do is change all of San Diego's lightning bolts to the use a white field. This means that all of the bolts look the same whether you're looking at the helmet, jersey or pants.

I've also changed the socks on the road set to match the colors of the lightning bolt (navy-powder-gold-powder-navy). Somewhat like the Chiefs.

I think this fixes the little details with the current Chargers uniform.

qIaVrVo.png

I few things here... There is an updated version of that template, you can find it here. Also on the template, that looks like UA, not Nike. On the look itself, shrink down the helmet logo, and I like the bolt on the shoulders better than on the sleeves. Also, make the facemask on the powder blue look powder blue, navy looks bad..

Thanks so much for the tips on the template. I've updated to the Nike template currently used in the NFL. I've titled the bolt to fit the helmet and moved the bolts slightly up sleeve and I've also reversed the direction of the bolt to face the same as the helmet. I'm still trying to fix the look without doing a total rebuild.

I tried the helmet with the powder blue facemask but its too disjointed with the rest of the uniform. However I found that switching to gold looks fantastic. Its a lighter mask which goes with a white helmet without using grey and it also recalls the Dan Fouts era. nS2QmXR.png

Archived