Phoenix Competition Enteries

SG89

Phase One: Dark | Light

Looking back, I'm very disappointed with this entry. I had a good opportunity to completely overhaul these uniforms, and I didn't take it. I am much more pleased with the dark uniform as opposed to the light, and the one helmet and pant rule was certainly a challenge to work with.

Phase Two: Dark | Light

I was given the task of creating a uniform that balanced a traditional look with something more unique. I think I executed the traditional look relatively well, and added a unique flare in the size of the helmet logo, as well as the more vibrant red. Again, I certainly could have done more with it.

I didn't want to change much, because I really do believe that Nike did a real good job with Florida State. I just tried to clean it up a little bit, especially with removing the pattern from the collar.It was difficult to change, and really be creative with with a team who's uniforms have remained relatively consistent throughout the past 20+ years.

Any comments and criticism would be much appreciated. I also have the files saved still, so I may go back and make a few edits.

1425175351-U10338.png

Archived