NFL Concepts: Time for some football concepts: Every NFL team and some alternates

Ben5

Round 8: NFC East.

Washington_zpsjkhdkfym.png

Washington gets their arrow logo back.

I believe that you misspelled, REDSKINS.

Exactly. I'm a Cowboys fan, but yeah, it is the Redskins

Also, this is a concept series, so he gets to name them Hippopotamous if he wishes. He explained his rationale for the change. Argue with that, if you wish.

But, you know...

IwK5sDa.gif

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I believe that you misspelled, REDSKINS.

Exactly. I'm a Cowboys fan, but yeah, it is the Redskins

Oh my god, I can't believe I did that! I thought for sure the team was named Warriors, but I did some research, and you are right! The team is named Redskins! Not sure when that happened, but oh well! I'll get right on changing it to Redskins!

I'd like to see a green Seahawks alternate.

I thought about making a "wolf grey" alt for the Seahawks, but I didn't go through with it. I really like Seattle as a blue team with green accents, and I think a green jersey would be just too much green for them.

Wish there could've been an alternate for the Giants, but excellent work all around.

I stayed away from an alternate for the Giants for a couple reasons. I don't like "Big Blue" in a red jersey; I just don't think it fits. My other choice would be a throwback for them, and the set they used before the current one isn't that different than what they have now. I think what I went with is a solid look.

Thanks everyone for your comments! I figured this thread had died, but it's nice seeing it active again.

Archived